Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It's efficient on pavement, stable on rougher terrain like gravel paths, comfortable wherever you ride it, and easy to accessorize with racks, fenders, a computer, and more! A suspension fork, all-terrain tires with extra traction, and hydraulic disc brakes make Dual Sport 2 the smart choice for riders who want to explore beyond smooth city streets.
It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, fast-rolling Bontrager LT2 all-terrain tires for extra traction, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips, and mounts for a rack, fenders, and more!
The final word
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike designed to help you explore more of your world. Pavement? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, rack and fender mounts, front suspension, and tech capabilities to track fitness only add to its versatility.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h|
Front: Formula DC20 alloy
Rear: Formula DC22 alloy
|Tires||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Resin body, alloy cage|
|Seat Post||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.