|Optimize the gearing for any riding situation such as hilly areas which will require lower gearing.|
$28.99 - $45.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$63.00 - $70.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features SRAM's X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression - 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range - Designed to work with an XDR driver body - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready Cassette Cogs: - 10-26t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33t: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33
$10.99 - $12.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
$38.99 - $60.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG500-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T, 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T - Combination name (Group name): 11-25T, 12-28T, 11-32T, 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed/HG 10-speed/CN-HG500 - Speeds: 10-speed - Type: HG
$86.00 - $101.00
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
$300.00 - $333.00
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11-25T), 185g (11-30T), 196g (11-32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11–25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11–26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11–28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11–30: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11–32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
SRAM's E-BLOCK shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support. - 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel - Ideal mid-ship motor gear range - Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs - Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts - Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance - The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB - Non XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratio: 11-48t - Recommended Group: EX1 - Cogs: 11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$395.00 - $410.00
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
$34.95 - $39.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 11-32: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32 11-34: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34
- MODEL NO: CS-M9100-12 - SERIES: XTR M9100 Series - Average weight: 357g (10-45T), 367g (10-51T) - Combination: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45T, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T - Combination name (Group name): 10-45T, 10-51T - Compatible chain: CN-M9100 - Speeds: 12-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HYPERGLIDE
$155.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$105.00 - $121.00
While the greatest focus is generally given to the moving parts of the groupset, the drivetrain is not complete without the cassette. And a Campagnolo groupset is not complete without an extremely efficient, reliable and high-performance cassette. This is why the Centaur groupset offers high-quality solutions to meet the needs of even the most demanding cyclist. - Built with one steel triplet and 8 steel single sprockets. - Includes lockring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 291 grams
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
$75.00 - $100.00
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
$315.00 - $351.00
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
$74.95 - $79.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
Page 1 of 4 Next page