|A properly sized handlebar is essential for maximum comfort and control of your bicycle.|
Looking for a great way to speed up your road bike for a weekend triathlon, or need a more aerodynamic position for your usual route? Bontrager's Race Clip-on Aerobars and extensions let you dial in a comfortable aerodynamic position with adjustable pad width, pad angle, and extension length. These clip-on aerobars have increased hand clearance for use on a road drop bar and the carbon friendly clamps fit 31.8mm or 26mm bars.
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Take on longer rides and rougher roads with Bontrager's Pro IsoCore road handlebars. Feel the difference 20% less road vibrations can make on your next gravel grinder or gran fondo. IsoCore inner-laminar technology and IsoZone padding combine to virtually eliminate road chatter while maintaining the strength of our OCLV carbon.
- OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant - Drop: 123mm - Reach: 93mm - Weight: 220 grams (38cm), 225 grams (40cm), 230 grams (42cm), 235 grams (44cm)
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
- Top radius allows comfortable hand positions all the way across, while maintaining short reach - 6061-T6 Double butted alloy - Designed to allow a flat transition between handlebar and brake lever - Flattened indentation for cable routing - 12 degree outward bend in the drops is great for gravel riding and cross racing - 120mm wide center section for mounting accessories
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
$140.00 - $150.00
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
3T Clip-On Team Aero Bars - For adding aerobar extensions (sold separately) to suitable bars with 31.8mm clamp diameter - Comes with clamps, cradles, silicone pads, and hardware
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Page 1 of 8 Next page