$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Silicone provides a great balance of softness and grip for MSW's bar tape. And in contrast to traditional bar tape, silicone tape can be wrapped and unwrapped multiple times without issue. • Reduces hand fatigue and numbness • Suitable for all weather conditions • Customize feel by wrapping at different tensions
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
Fizik's Superlight Glossy Bar Tape dresses up your bike with a classy shine and incredible grip. Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, the Glossy Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet.
Fizik's Performance Soft Touch Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts soft foam padding for excellent comfort and protection, and has double stitching that looks and feels great.
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
$20.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Fizik's Endurance Tacky Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. Tacky-finished Microtex is durable, strong, breathable, washable, and provides a sure grip in any weather condition.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Page 1 of 3 Next page